Thursday, November 1, 2012

2013 Adelaide Festival

In yesterday's mail, I received the program for the 2013 Adelaide Festival. Traditionally, I have only been able to get to Adelaide Writers' Week which forms only a part of the festival, but this year as I happily leafed through my guide, I discovered a number of shows I would love to attend. In no particular order, these are:
So, apart from Adelaide Writers' Week and the free opening night concert, I will obviously have to make some decisions about what I want to see the most as I simply can't afford to go to everything. It will be hard to choose. Even while writing this short blog post and flicking through the program again, I found a couple of other shows I wouldn't mind seeing but have refrained from adding them yet.

If you'd like to see what else is on offer, you can download the program and perhaps find something for you. Or, you could help me decide...

2 comments:

  1. The opening night concert will be awesome! Nosfertau, Kamp and Unsound Adelaide look really interesting. The theme of next year's Writers' Week is rather intriguing - I love the idea of secret histories. Looks really good babe! I can see you have some difficult decisions ahead of you. Obviously you can't see everything.....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wanna come to the opening night concert with me, chook? And yeah I won't be missing Writers' Week, no way. Welcome to come along with me to any event really, as I daresay I'd be going to most on my own :)

    ReplyDelete

I love interacting with my readers, so thanks for leaving a comment :)