Monday, August 27, 2012

The joys of family?

It's been a while since my last post. I guess it's hard to re-form this habit of writing more regularly. Besides which my life is really boring at the moment, just working and studying, and playing the occasional bit of LOTRO when I can.

Family issues are up and down at the moment. A couple of weekends ago we had a horrid time, with Dad taking another bad turn. It really was horrible and I still can't get those images out of my head. The whole situation still effects me so badly despite it having been around for years, that I think I might need to seek some counselling or another support group. I still fall into the trap of thinking things are going well and then being surprised when he has another setback. I don't know why, it isn't logical, but it's something I constantly do.

As for the family planning stuff, last week I went for a few tests and now am waiting for my GP to come back from a conference to find out the results and see where to from here. Fingers crossed...

Aside from that, I've still had no luck in finding time to cross-stitch but have some projects I want to work on for upcoming birthdays and babies so better make time. I'm still reading when I can, having recently read an unpublished manuscript called Fade In by Michael Pillar. I'm part-way through A Beautiful Mind and Blood Meridian, two books from complete opposite ends of the spectrum!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love interacting with my readers, so thanks for leaving a comment :)