Monday, April 22, 2013

A decision has been made!

After careful consideration and discussions with people outside of this blog, I have decided that I need a clean slate and a fresh start, so will be testing out Wordpress in the next couple of days and will likely start a new blog over there. I will not be deleting this blog, my posts will remain, but I have decided I need to do this as the best way for me to start feeling passionate about blogging again and writing more. My life has turned a corner and it's fitting that my blog does too. I will look at refocussing the blog more on reading and perhaps even setting myself a mammoth reading challenge, but will inject the personal from time to time, just perhaps not as frequently.

Anyway, will keep you posted when the big shift is done!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love interacting with my readers, so thanks for leaving a comment :)