Tuesday, March 20, 2012

New beginnings

So, I thought it was time I left my old blog behind.  The dust had well and truly settled on it.  I don't want to delete it, because I'd put a lot of effort into it over the years, but it was time for something new since I'm now a different person to the one I was in my 20s.  Some might say much more boring, and they'd probably be right.  In a nutshell I'm now:
  • a wife
  • a mum to two very gorgeous fur babies
  • a homeowner
  • a public servant
  • a student
  • a procrastinator.
While I know all those things are a part of me, I'd also love to be:
  • a published writer
  • more financially stable
  • a mum to much less furry but still gorgeous babies
  • a better friend
  • healthier
  • a better wife
  • a better daughter
  • a better sister.
I'm going to try and get into the habit of writing something (anything) more regularly, so I'm hoping this blog will help with that.  Most of the time I'll probably just talk about what I'm up to, what I'm reading, all those mundane things, but I need to get into the habit of writing.  Hopefully along the way I can entertain in some way too :)

1 comment:

  1. Furry babies? Mebbe you should take them to a doctor...

    ReplyDelete

I love interacting with my readers, so thanks for leaving a comment :)